eApplicationYou can now choose to join the Russian Toy Club of America through our online application.
2016 Specialty2016 RTCA National Specialty,
New Windsor, NJ. May 7, 2016.
2015 Specialty2015 RTCA National Specialty, Houston, TX August 23rd 2015.
2014 Specialty2014 RTCA National Specialty, Oklahoma City, OK June 27th 2014.
2013 Specialty2013 RTCA National Specialty. Louisville, KY. May 19th & 20th, 2013.
2012 Specialty2012 RTCA National Specialty. Oklahoma City, OK. May 19 & 20, 2012.
DonationsDonations to any of the RTCA funds, General, Benevolent, Rescue and Trophy, can be made by selecting the button below.
(Accepts credit cards, bank or PayPal Funds).
The Russian Toy Club of America is open to all persons interested in the betterment and preservation of the breed and the club. Membership includes an online subscription to the RTCA Russian Toy Times Newsletter and voting privileges for Regular adult members individual and household memberships. We are a happy united group of RT dog lovers. Our members share information about the breed and help new members learn more about caring, showing and breeding their Russian Toy dogs
The Application Process
Applications received by the secretary are published in the RTCA Quarterly for membership input. Next, applications are voted on by the officers and board for final approval. Because of this process, becoming a member can take up to 6 months after the application is submitted.
How to apply to become a member of RTCA:
- Fill out the Mail-In New Membership Application or the Mail-in Membership Renewal Form.
- If you have printing problems, try saving the file to your hard disk, and set your print options to print only one page at a time. If you are unable to print either of these formats, please contact us to have a copy sent to you.
- Obtain the sponsorship and letters of recommendation from two current members. The sponsors should not be from the same household.
- Submit the mail-in application and check for dues to;
RTCA Membership Chair –
1935 Long Pond Dr.,
Longwood, FL 32779, U.S.A.
- For assistance, if required, or call
(407) 310-9446 .
- Select New Member Application or Member Renewal
- You can submit your dues payment through the PayPal on the form which follows after your membership is submitted.
- For questions or assistance, if required, call
(407) 310-9446. Please leave a message referring to the RTCA, if you do not get an answer. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
** To print and mail your 2016 Membership Renewal PDF, select the link,Mail-in Renewal form, (will open in new
** Continue filling in the form below to enter your membership online. Access to PayPal will be available after the